Kippax North Primary School
Hours: 13.25 hours per week, Term time only, plus 10 additional days.
We are currently looking for an energetic, confident and sociable person with an eye for detail to join our Site Team. Our expectations are high and we work hard to ensure that our school always looks its best. You will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of cleanliness is achieved and maintained across our site.
Work Pattern Monday – Friday 3:20 - 6:00pm Term time only plus 10 days to be worked in agreement with the site superintendent.
Main Duties are made up of:
• Cleaning facilities including WC’s and offices
• Vacuuming areas which will be a mix of carpeted and hard floor
• Ensuring all chemicals are used and stored safely according to COSHH regulations (training will be given)
• Mopping areas including kitchens and WC’s
• Wiping down chairs and tables
• Internal glass cleaning.
• Previous experience would be beneficial but training will be given.
• You will possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a willingness to learn in order to deliver excellent service for our children
• You should also show trustworthiness and reliability and be able to work as part of a team and alone without supervision.
Closing date: Monday 29th June 2020 Interviews: Via web link on Tuesday 7th July 2020
Kippax North Primary School
Vacancy: Learning Mentor
Contract/Hours: Permanent contract, 33 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Term time only
Kippax North Primary School is looking to appoint a dynamic and motivated School Learning Mentor. The role requires someone who has a passion for education and have the ability to enrich the learning of our pupils. You should be dedicated, reliable and confident in your ability to manage behaviour and facilitate learning, mentoring pupils to help overcome learning barriers.
We offer great, well resourced, learning environments, collaborative approaches to teaching and learning.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to helping our children and families overcome barriers to learning, improve engagement and raise aspiration and achievement inside and outside the classroom.
• Be able to establish and maintain positive relationships.
• Have a well-established range of strategies for coping with sometimes challenging situations.
• Work alongside school staff in selecting pupils for a range of support and maintain records of progress and next steps.
• Work closely alongside our Designated Safeguarding Officer
• Have initiative and work creatively in the best interest of our children and families.
• Be committed to, and able to contribute to the wider life of the whole school.
• Report to the Senior Leadership Team.
We will offer you:
• A collaborative ethos and a friendly and welcoming team of hardworking, supportive and dedicated colleagues.
• Wonderful children, families and whole school community.
• A school committed to inclusive education and with an ethos focused on success for all
• A strong and supportive leadership team and governing body
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to welcome visitors to our school due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. However, if you would like to find out more about this role please contact the Headteacher Barbara Husband, for an informal chat on 07794968606.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds. Please complete the application form attached, as CV's are not accepted.
Closing date: 6th July at 12.00 PM Interview date: Tuesday 14th July 2020 (dependent on circumstances interviews may be conducted on Google Meet)
Methley Primary School
Vacancy: Teaching Assistant
Contract/Hours: 27.5 hours per week, term time only, temporary in the first instance
Methley Primary School is looking to appoint a temporary teaching assistant from 1st September 2020 to 31st August 2021 in the first instance.
If you are a person with lots of enthusiasm, energy and endless perseverance, who cares about education and is prepared to use your own initiative, we would welcome your application.
Applicants are very welcome to visit the school. Please contact Pat Rothwell on 0113 3862546 or email [email protected] to book a visit.
Closing date: 3rd July 2020. Interviews will take place the following week.
Vacancy: Child and Family Practitioner
Contract/Hours: Permanent contract, 37 hours per week , Term time only plus 5 additional days
We are seeking to appoint a Child and Family Practitioner as part of a multi-agency and multi-professional team to help overcome barriers to learning and improve outcomes for children and young people, by delivering a range of quality support interventions within education and home settings working with children and their families.
As part of a multi-agency and multi-professional team to help overcome barriers to learning and improve outcomes for children and young people, by delivering a range of quality support interventions within education and home settings working with children and their families.
Closing date: Friday 17th July 2020 at 9.00am Interview date: Thursday 30th July 2020