In this section
Opportunities with The Brigshaw Learning Partnership
Privacy Notice (Staff Information)
Kippax Greenfield Primary School
Vacancy for KS2 Teacher
Full time, temporary contract until 31.08.2020
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional KS2 Class Teacher who shares our ethos and can teach any age range within the Primary Phase to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
• be an advocate for the rights of the child and our school values;
• be, or have aspirations to be, an excellent teacher (NQTs are welcome to apply);
• have the knowledge, skills and experience to teach within the Primary age range;
• secure deep learning for all children;
• be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil well-being, achievement and personal development are attained.
• have a thirst to develop further and be enthusiastic for continual professional development;
• be willing to work supportively with colleagues within the school and across the Brigshaw Learning Partnership;
In return we can offer:
• wonderful children who are keen to learn;
• a welcoming and supportive environment;
• high quality professional development and mentoring;
• an excellent network of schools and teachers within the Brigshaw Learning Partnership;
• a friendly, close-knit community.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: Thursday 17th October at 9.00am Interview Date: Thursday 24th October